International Conference on
Critical Thinking in Sustainable Rehabilitation and Risk Management of the Built Environment
– CRIT-RE-BUILT –
jointly organised by
RE-BUILT Project – Erasmus+ KA2 Programme for
Higher Education Strategic Partnership
“Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iași (TUIASI),
Faculty of Civil Engineering and Building Services
7th – 9th November 2019
The opening of the event will be held in Aula Magna ”Carmen Sylva” of ”Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iași, Copou University Palace, 11A Carol I Avenue, Iaşi, Romania on November 7th at 1000.
Meeting point: The Hall of Lost Steps, Copou University Palace, 11A Carol I Avenue, Iaşi, Romania where all attendees are requested to register on November 7th, 2019 from 930 to 1000.
The aim of the conference is to bring together the critical thinking of academics, researchers, designer engineers, architects, urban planners, ecologists, developers and building contractors, experts on risk assessment and management, practitioners of all areas of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Architecture and other related areas, representatives of central and local administration, representatives of national heritage conservation authority, promoters in the sustainable rehabilitation and risk management of the built environment.
Areas of interest (topics) include but are not confined to:
- Hazard Risk Mitigation for a Sustainable Built Environment;
- Sustainable Infrastructure Design and Maintenance;
- Durability of Sustainable Materials and Structures;
- Sustainable Rehabilitation in Architecture and Urban Development;
- Vulnerability, Seismic Survey and HBIM-based Structural Analysis;
- Energy Efficiency. Smart Cities;
- Transformation of the Built Environment for the Rehabilitation of Socially Disadvantaged City Districts;
- Conservation, Rehabilitation and Integration of Cultural Heritage.
One may participate as a RE-BUILT coordinator or member, an Erasmus guest at TUIASI, Faculty of Civil and Building Services, a guest speaker, a presenter of one scientific paper, a reviewer or you may chair a session.
- Extended deadline to submit abstracts: 10 October 2019. Decisions on paper acceptance are reached within 1 week after the abstract submission.
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: 10 October 2019 (once you send the abstract).
- Deadline to submit full papers: 1 November 2019. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit your paper using this paper submission form.
Call for papers
We are pleased to invite you to submit abstracts of your research papers (email only) by 1 October 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org – Dr. Ancuţa Rotaru, RE-BUILT project director and Associate Professor, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Building Services, TUIASI.
The abstracts should be written in English
Abstracts should include the following: Title of Paper, Full Name(s), Affiliation, Current Position, an email address, and at least 3 keywords that best describe the subject of your submission.
Decisions are reached within 1 week.
Manuscript Preparation & Submission
The scientific papers submitted to CRIT-RE-BUILT Conference via official CRIT-RE-BUILT conference email will be published as chapters in a Springer book. Full papers should follow rigorously the publishing standards.
Deadline to submit full papers: 1 November 2019. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. Please submit your paper using this paper submission form.
All submissions will be reviewed based on originality, significance, quality and clarity.
The authors must point out:
- the contact person (email) and affiliation;
- the conference section / topic to which the paper is the most relevant.
After submission, the contact person will be noticed about the receiving of paper(s).